Sunday, November 01, 2009

Thirty posts in thirty days?



I guess this counts as #1. As you might have noticed, I've fallen waaay behind on updating my blog. Maybe it's because I have absolutely nothing interesting to say. Either that, or my energy level only lasts long enough for me to update my status on facebook.

Either way, I need motivation. I will now attempt to blog every day for a month. You will be all "Shut up already!" by mid-month, I'm sure. But apparently I can win a PRIZE! if I can actually do this.

I can't promise prose, but I'll try my best to make it at least slightly entertaining. Thanks in advance for all your support!

4 comments:

Andrew Rosenberg said...

Entertain me!

NaBloPoMo is kewl.
Some year you should consider NaNoWriMo. You're a good writer, you probably would do well.

kirsten said...

really, I'm just in it for the prize. I mean, it must be like a car or something, right?

Janine said...

can't wait to hear what you have to say for the next 30 days....it should be interesting. :-))

Mely said...

yay...I miss your writting!...look forward to it!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails