Thursday, November 12, 2009

It's Date Night



No, not with him, silly. Well, actually, it kind of is. Since X has taken up residence in our room, we have not watched the shows we used to watch together before bed. So with all three kids asleep at a decent hour, David and I are finally going to watch one of our faves.

House. The season premiere. We're only a month or so late.

So I'll see you tomorrow, blogosphere. I'm off to date night. On the couch. With David. My container of sorbet. And Hugh Laurie.

2 comments:

kirsten said...

FINALLY, right??

my fave sorbet when I was non-dairy was coconut. It was a little closer to ice cream than all the fruit ones...

Wendy said...

House is REALLY good this season. The first episode was a little whacky (if I'm remembering them correctly), but loving the season now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails