Wednesday, December 12, 2007

For dog or nature lovers

This site is absolutely amazing, and visiting it always lifts my mood.

A woman lives in a one-room cabin in Wyoming with her cat and a coyote orphan she rescued when he was 10 days old.

She is an INCREDIBLE photographer and has captured Charlie, the coyote, in breathtaking ways.

But as I look at the pictures, which are four months behind - she didn't start the blog til September when Charlie was four months old, so the blog is not in "real time" - I worry about what will happen to Charlie.

Is it possible to keep a coyote as a pet and not have it eat your cat? At the moment, the cat rules the roost, but...

She does have a calendar with recent pics of Charlie, and you can subscribe to a daily real-time picture of him, so I know she still has him.

What a life experience for this woman, who rode a Vespa from San Francisco to New York, then basically turned around and moved to Wyoming where she'd previously spent just one day.

Check it out!

Daily Coyote

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Okay, Charlie is about the cutest thing ever! Thanks for making me addicted to yet another blog. :)

Cheryl said...

I know it, and she is an amazing photographer. I want a coyote puppy! Okay, not really, they scare me and I see them too often around here (the big ones, that is), so I will have to live vicariously through her!

Related Posts with Thumbnails