Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Words are overrated

I was trying to encourage my little sweet potato to try a little sweet potato. I offered a nice orange chunk to her on the end of my finger, and brought it toward her mouth. And what did the ungrateful little prodigy say, in an adorable, high tiny voice?

No. No no no. No.

I'm so proud.

Meanwhile, snot-a-palooza continues in the household. Sawyer was actually worse today than yesterday, so he's probably not going to go to preschool again tomorrow. Sage was about the same, but she is SO digging the soymilk. We are down to one bottle, before bed, and that will be done by the end of the week for sure. YIPPEE!! (She also likes to say the word "cracker" and will wave and say "Hi-iii.") But I digress. What about ME and MY snot, you ask? Ick. Or rather, thick. I still have a headache and am stuffed up, but I'm sure I'll feel fine by the weekend.

I'm planning on running Friday - it will be an entire week off!! Hopefully I will get to do the bonus 6-miler on Saturday. When Sawyer crawled into bed to "snuggle with mommy" at 5:40 this morning, all I could think was "I'd be 10 minutes into my run by now..."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails