Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Drugs are good - take THAT Tom Cruise!



Okay, maybe he didn't specifically rant against cold medicine, but I'm sure it's coming soon. Although now that he's rehabbing (HA! No pun intended, I am SOOOOO clever) his image, he probably won't say too much about anything. To think that he was my first movie star crush. I went to see All the Right Moves in high school and I fell in love! My friend's dad owned a video store and he got me the movie poster, which I hung proudly on my wall. At least I did not kiss it at night as I did with my ginormous Shaun Cassidy poster...

Anyway, I digress. I have been freakin' miserable with this cold. So last night, since David was home, I took some Advil Cold & Sinus at about 8 p.m. then crawled into bed. I woke up again at 2 a.m. as my nose had resumed dripping like an ice cream cone in 95 degree heat. I noticed that David's side of the bed was empty and his pillow was gone. I crept downstairs to get my meds and he was snoozing on the couch. Guess he did not want to catch the horrible plague! I took another two caplets, then slept until Sawyer came in at 6:45 a.m. And since David was home this morning, I took another dose - yep, the entire recommended dosage for a 24 hour span was taken in just 12 hours. I'm an addict!! But at least I'm not wiping my nose every 2 seconds.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails