Thursday, January 31, 2008

It's (S)Not Enough

I'm doing it anymore. I'm so done.

Those are the words I said to David the other day when, after four blissful snot-free days, Sage's nose started running. Again.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

That is the sound of David laughing when I uttered that proclamation.

He's right, of course. I mean, I guess I could let the snot run down and dry on her face like an old man's goatee. But even typing that made me throw up a little in my mouth.

So it's back to the mad dashes across the room with the kleenex after a particularly powerful sneeze.

Oh, but wait - there's more.

This morning Sawyer woke up sneezing and sniffling. Again.

I'M NOT DOING IT ANYMORE!

Now Sawyer, stop using your sleeve and come over here and grab a kleenex.

And so it goes. Again.

2 comments:

teri said...

Hi Cheryl, I stumbled onto your blog from mommieswithstyle. You are too funny. I love it. I will definitely be back. teri

Cheryl said...

Hey Teri! Glad you found me (and you'll see some other MWSers here as well!). Definitely stop back and visit! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails