My baby girl's first haircut..
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
-
This Saturday is a brand new episode of “Home Sweet Home” on Food Network.
My kids are helping me shoot it, my production company in the UK is editing
it t...
6 years ago








5 comments:
She looks ADORABLE!! Did you tell the lady how to cut it, or did you let her do her own thing? You are now my little-girl-hair-cutting-mentor. :) Now what to do with Ashley's mullet???
Thanks! The picture doesn't even do it justice (she wouldn't pose. Shocker.) Anyway, there was a girl there who had just gotten her hair cut into this shiny little bob. Her mom said her hair looked just like Sage's before it was cut! So we went for it! It looks SO much better! I say GO FOR IT!
She looks great!
Thanks, Jen! I can't get over how much better it looks. She even likes to look at it in the mirror. Typical girl!
She looks so CUTE!!!! I love her hair cut.
Post a Comment