Saturday, February 03, 2007

The Final Countdown..

My first half-marathon starts in less than 12 hours. Or is it fewer than 12 hours? I can never remember the rule. Didn't they have to change the signs at the grocery store from 10 items or less to 10 items or fewer? Maybe 10 is the cutoff. It'd be nice if 10 miles were the cutoff for the half, but unfortunately, it's 13.1 miles. I have everything ready: my bib, my chip, my shot blocks, my outfit, my breakfast..Now all I need is for my body to cooperate. We drove part of the course today. It's funny how long even six miles looks when it's stretched out in a straight line in front of you. Anyway, wish me luck!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh, I am so excited for you. You are going to feel so accomplished when this is all over! I can't wait to read all about it!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails