Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Blame Canada

It's a great day to get out of The OC, y'all. Not that we say "y'all" around here. I just like the sound of it.

So I've traveled north. To the Great White North, actually. My stop? CrazyTown! Have you been there yet? No? You totally should. The Mayor has four kids AND she's a cheer mom! A CHEER MOM! Y'all know how I feel about cheerleading.

Anyway, I'm guest posting over there today for her May Mahem series featuring lots of fabulous, fun mom bloggers. And me. What can I say, I have incriminating pictures of her. She HAS to let me in.

Would love to see y'all there! It's my first guest posting gig, so your support is, as always, appreciated! And I promise I'll never say "y'all" again!

5 comments:

Elizabeth D. said...

Awesome, congrats on your guest post gig! I clicked through and read your cheerleading post and found myself giggling at the end - you've got plenty of time to convert her! :)

Thanks for stopping by to share my SITS day today, I really appreciate it!

The Mayor! said...

LOL! But ya know, the world of competitive cheerleading is a far cry from the football cheer I did as a teen! Then it was all about looking cute & picking up boys, but these competitions are hard core athleticism....& now that their season is over, I'M ALLOWED to post video! SO I just might...so I can sway YOU!! hahahahahaha!! Though it's likely not nearly as hard core here in Canada, we do an American comp once a year & they REALLY take their cheer seriously! Wicked good some of those teams! Anywho, I am just tickled to have you in Crazy Town today! Since there's no escape for me, I can really use the company! Especially company as MAHH-VELOUS as yourself! :-D

Julia said...

congrats on the guest blogging gig! And by the way... Your arms look fantastic. But you all ready know that. ;)

Ma What's 4 dinner said...

Going over to check y'all :) out over there!

Lots of yummy love,
Alex aka Ma, What's For Dinner
http://www.mawhats4dinner.com

Megan (Best of Fates) said...

Sounds like an exciting trip up north, can't wait to go read it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails