Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Another badge of motherhood

So I'm bending over, trying to tuck my muffin top back into my pants, and I can't help but see the OLD LADY WRINKLED SKIN bagging below my belly button.

I just read a story in the paper yesterday about this morbidly obese man who went to have the gastric bypass surgery but had to have his pannus (no, this is not a typo) removed. The pannus is "an apron of abnominal fat that hangs below" the knees.

Now, I'm not saying I'm anywhere near to requiring a panniculectomy, and I obviously don't want to make light of a serious medical condition (altho it is kind of interesting that it has a name and a procedure). However, gravity just might pull my OLWS in an all-out sprint with my saggie baggies to see which reaches my knees first

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails