Friday, August 18, 2006

Truer words have never been spoke


We went to the lake today so that Sawyer could ride his scooter. When we were in the car driving home, I asked him if he had fun. He said he did. "What was your favorite part?" I asked. "My penis," he replied.

In other action, I took Sage down to Nordy's to buy her her first pair of non-Robeez. I had no sooner walked into the shoe department when David called my cell. He was supposed to be "watching" Sawyer. They were at the fountain in the mall throwing coins into the water. Sawyer, who was apparently on his hands and knees up on the ledge (you can probably see where this is heading!) decided he wanted his money back. So - you guessed it - he lost his balance and took a header right into the water! Through some cosmic coincidence I had a change of clothing in the car, so they went to change before meeting us at Nordstrom, where Sawyer told me all about going "under the water!"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails