Thursday, August 31, 2006

Forgot the no naps part

In the previous post's headline I mention no naps, but I did not elaborate. Sage used to take about 5 hours worth of naps a day. She also sleeps 12 hours at night. I will save you the mindboggling mathematical calculations and tell you that left her awake just seven hours a day. Bliss. But the past few days, perhaps due to not feeling well or her constant teething, she has slept maybe an hour in the morning and about 45 minutes in the afternoon. Today I heard some suspiciously excited sounds from her cribwhen I thought she'd just been crying. I look up stairs and see her door is open - meaning that someone (hmm...who could it be?) was in her room! Yes, there was Sawyer, visiting his sister. I'd have been more amused if Sawyer had actually slept for longer than 45 minutes (like his usual three hours!).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails