Thursday, June 17, 2010

Mommypants is live, live, all the way live

Today is the day.

I've spent countless hours emailing my designer working on my new site, and I'm excited and thrilled to announce that Mommypants is now here!

I have been at SpecialSauce in the House since 2006, when I decided maybe I'd try this kind of virtual-scrapbooky type of thingy. And, since I'm a writer by profession, I wanted a place to feel creative again. Because really? Building mega block towers didn't really satisfy that itch.

I want to thank all of you who have been here since the beginning, and all of you who have joined in this place over the years.

I'd love love love it if you settle in with me at my new digs. It might take a little while to get used to it. You will have to re-follow me over there. Because I have no clue how bring you all with me.

So come on over - and don't forget YOUR mommypants!*


*unless you're a guy, which in that case? You can just look at our asses. Wear whatever you want.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Well then, I'll go check it out now! Congrats!

Related Posts with Thumbnails